GD12 – London Knights vs. Kitchener Rangers – November 14, 2017
Tuesday, November 14, 2017 – London Knights (7-9-2-0) vs. Kitchener Rangers (11-6-2-0) – 7pm
Home Game: 10 Season Game: 20
12 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TONIGHT’S GAME
Compiled by: Alyscia Warner, Communications Manager
1) Today marks the second of six meetings this season between the London Knights and Kitchener Rangers. London claimed the first meeting, 5-1, over the Rangers at The Aud on October 20. The next meeting between the two teams is January 11 in London.
2) Rangers’ captain Connor Bunnaman is currently on a four-game goal scoring streak (5G), the longest active streak by a player in the league.
3) The Rangers are on a five-game point streak, collecting nine of a possible 10 points in their last five games. Their most recent action was a 6-5 OT loss in Windsor where the Rangers twice came back from three-goal deficits.
4) The Knights have won back-to-back games and have points in three straight games.
5) Anthony Dumont-Bouchard remains out of the lineup for tonight’s game with an upper body injury.
6) London is coming off a 9-0 win over the Flint Firebirds on Friday. Robert Thomas led the way offensively with a hat trick.
7) The Kitchener Rangers home power play sits 7th in the OHL, executing at an 21.0% efficiency (8-for-38). Their home penalty kill is 10th overall at 80.9% (34-for-42).
8) The London road power play ranks 14th at 16.2% (6-for-37), while their road penalty kill is ranked 7th at 82.2% (37-for-45).
9) Robert Thomas leads the Knights in points with 25 in 15 games. He sits 11th overall in league scoring.
10) Giovanni Vallati is tied for second in the league in shooting percentage at 16.7%, scoring twice on 12 shots.
11) The Rangers have lost 14 consecutive games to the Knights heading into tonight dating back to the 2015-16 season, including playoffs.
12) The Rangers are 7-0-0-0 when leading after the first period, but 4-3-1-0 when tied after 20 minutes of play. The Knights have led just four times after two periods, winning all four games. They are 0-5-2-0 when trailing after 20.