Season Ticket Holder
Warming House - Season Ticket Wait List
- Reserved spot in line for season tickets
- Priority access to purchase regular season individual game tickets before they go on sale to the public
- Discount at Rangers Authentics and at various other sponsor locations
- Receive the Rangers newsletters
- Invitation to a skating party and autograph session with the Rangers
2018-19 single game tickets will be available for Warming House members – as well as the general public – now, and are available:
- in person at the Activa Box Office at The Aud,
- by phone (519) 578-1570 | 1-800-265-8977,
- or in person at the Centre in the Square Box Office.
2018-19 SEASON TICKET PRICING
HOW TO JOIN THE WARMING HOUSE
- Download your registration form mail or drop off to the Kitchener Rangers office at 1963 Eugene George Way, Kitchener, ON N2H 0B8 or fax to 519-576-7571.
Telephone inquires may be directed to Treena Hennessey at 519-576-3700 ex. 221.
- Deposit $100 to join – up to four (4) seats
- Once deposit is received you will be placed on the Warming List
- When season ticket space becomes available, individuals on the Warming List are called in the date order of when the deposit was received
- Deposit is applied to season ticket cost at this time
- Cancel your spot at anytime – receive full refund
- If you decline an offer of season tickets but wish to remain on the Warming House, a $25 administration fee will be charged per account.
Ticket Ownership, Policy and Fan Safety
SEASON TICKET OWNERSHIP
The subscriber of each season ticket is the person, company or organization indicated at the box office through the account number on the ticket(s). This is the person to whom all communications will be directed. To change an account’s name or address, please contact The Aud at 519-741-2200 x5265. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets.
Ticket stubs must be retained throughout the game to allow ushers to verify the holder’s proper seat location. Ticket price includes applicable taxes and surcharges. Tickets are non-refundable. Game time and team subject to change without notice. Ticket is void when declared, by the season ticket holder, lost or stolen. The use of audio recorders, flash photography, video recording devices and laser pointers is prohibited. Professional photography requires written permission of management. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets. They may also refuse admission or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable. The ticket holder grants permission to the CHL (and its teams, designees and agents) to utilize the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements whether individually or in a crowd, in any live or recorded audio, visual, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (or activities carried on in connection therewith) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation. Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any game or event and hereby agrees to assume same. Strobe lighting may be used during event. Holder consents to reasonable examinations of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, by-laws and facility regulations and rules. Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex Box Office 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER VIP CARD
As a valued Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holder, show your VIP Card at any of the vendor participants listed on your card to receive your discount. Card is included with your season ticket package. The card is valid only during the season it is issued. Your 2017-18 VIP Card expires August 31, 2018.
Please remember that the puck travels at high speeds and occasionally leaves the playing surface. Protective netting has been placed at both ends of the ice to increase safety but please give your full attention to the game at all times.
Online Account Access
Any final payments due for Kitchener Rangers 2018-19 season tickets were processed Friday, July 13 at 9am. If a credit card was left on file, the card was automatically charged the remaining balance. If a credit card was not left on file, subscribers needed to confirm payment on or before July 13.
Season Ticket Holders were required to place a 10% deposit by the renewal deadline (which has now passed), with the remaining balance due July 13.
Those who did not pay any balance owing by July 13 are not guaranteed to have their tickets reserved for the upcoming season.
To check if an amount is owing, subscribers can call the Centre in the Square Box Office, Monday to Friday from 10am – 5pm at (519) 578-1570.
Any Season Tickets purchased after July 13, 2018 require full payment at time of purchase. Season tickets not renewed were released for sale to our Move List and New Season Ticket Holders effective on: March 19, 2018.
2018-19 SEASON TICKET PRICING
The Rangers offer a convenient Season Ticket playoff ticketing system that no longer requires the pre-payment of all potential playoff home dates. The Rangers Season Ticket Playoff Package allows subscribers to pick up all possible tickets for all rounds in one visit. However, fans are only required to pay for playoff tickets as each round is confirmed.
SUMMARY OF HOW IT WORKS
The Season Ticket Playoff Package includes tickets to all possible playoff home games at The Aud. The Season Ticket Playoff Package is the only way to guarantee your seats. Season Tickets not ordered through the Season Ticket Playoff Package by the deadline are released for public sale.
- COMPLETE THE SEASON TICKET PLAYOFF PACKAGE ORDER FORM BY THE DEADLINE to receive exclusive pricing and guarantee your seats
- CREDIT CARD PROCESSING: Your card will be processed only for the cost of the first-round potential home dates. Future rounds will only be processed once they are confirmed to be played.
- PICK UP ALL TICKETS AT ONCE: Playoff Tickets for all potential games from Round 1 through 4 will be printed and available for pick up as a complete package at the Aud Box Office starting on a specific date.
- REFUNDS: If any potential home games in Round 1 are not played, they will be automatically refunded back to your credit card if the Rangers do not participate in Round 2.
- MOVING FORWARD: If Round 2 is played, your tickets for games will be activated. Refunds from home games not played in Round 1 will be applied to the cost of Round 2 potential home games before additional amounts are processed on your credit card.
- FINAL ROUND: Once the Rangers’ playoffs are completed, any home games not played in that final round will be refunded to your credit card.
Box Office Hours
Click here for box office hours.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your address information on your account.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your email information information on your account.
Skate With The Rangers
All Season ticket holders are invited to attend a Skate with the Rangers. Our 2018-19 date will be November 25, 2018, from 1:30-3:30pm at The Aud.
Click here to visit our promotions calendar for the 2018-19 season.
Fan Appreciation Pizza Night
Season ticket holders are invited to attend a pre-game pizza dinner for their section on the date listed below in the Wright Auto Sales Lounge at The Aud. You must RSVP for this event to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Friday, October 19||33, 35, 37|
|Friday, October 26||9, 17|
|Friday, November 2||15, 31|
|Friday, November 16||4, 10|
|Friday, November 23||1, 25, 29, RESTAURANT|
|Friday, November 30||13, 20|
|Friday, December 7||14, 18|
|Friday, December 28||6, 12|
|Friday, January 4||5, 7, 21|
|Friday, January 11||19, 22, 23, 24|
|Friday, January 18||2, 11|
|Friday, January 25||16, ICE LEVEL RAILS|
|Friday, February 22||3, 8|
Ticket Marketplace Registration
The Kitchener Rangers Ticket Marketplace connects Rangers’ ticket buyers and sellers. Season ticket holders can sell Rangers game tickets that they are not using. (maximum selling price for all tickets can not exceed the walk up ticket price for tickets being sold.) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
By-Laws are available to all Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holders. If you wish to receive a copy of the By-Laws please contact Heather Albrecht at email@example.com or call our office at 519-576-3700.