Season Ticket Holder
Warming House - Season Ticket Wait List
- Reserved spot in line for season tickets
- Priority access to purchase regular season individual game tickets before they go on sale to the public
- Discount at Rangers Authentics and at various other sponsor locations
- Receive the Rangers newsletters
- Invitation to a skating party and autograph session with the Rangers
2018-19 single game tickets are available for Warming House members – as well as the general public – now, and are available:
- in person at the Activa Box Office at The Aud,
- by phone (519) 578-1570 | 1-800-265-8977,
- or in person at the Centre in the Square Box Office.
HOW TO JOIN THE WARMING HOUSE
- Download your registration form mail or drop off to the Kitchener Rangers office at 1963 Eugene George Way, Kitchener, ON N2H 0B8 or fax to 519-576-7571.
Telephone inquires may be directed to Heather Albrecht at 519-576-3700 ex. 232.
- Deposit $100 to join – up to four (4) seats
- Once deposit is received you will be placed on the Warming List
- When season ticket space becomes available, individuals on the Warming List are called in the date order of when the deposit was received
- Deposit is applied to season ticket cost at this time
- Cancel your spot at anytime – receive full refund
- If you decline an offer of season tickets but wish to remain on the Warming House, a $25 administration fee will be charged per account.
Ticket Ownership, Policy and Fan Safety
SEASON TICKET OWNERSHIP
The subscriber of each season ticket is the person, company or organization indicated at the box office through the account number on the ticket(s). This is the person to whom all communications will be directed. To change an account’s name or address, please contact The Aud at 519-741-2200 x5265. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets.
Ticket stubs must be retained throughout the game to allow ushers to verify the holder’s proper seat location. Ticket price includes applicable taxes and surcharges. Tickets are non-refundable. Game time and team subject to change without notice. Ticket is void when declared, by the season ticket holder, lost or stolen. The use of audio recorders, flash photography, video recording devices and laser pointers is prohibited. Professional photography requires written permission of management. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets. They may also refuse admission or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable. The ticket holder grants permission to the CHL (and its teams, designees and agents) to utilize the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements whether individually or in a crowd, in any live or recorded audio, visual, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (or activities carried on in connection therewith) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation. Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any game or event and hereby agrees to assume same. Strobe lighting may be used during event. Holder consents to reasonable examinations of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, by-laws and facility regulations and rules. Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex Box Office 519-578-1570 or 1-800-265-8977.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER VIP CARD
As a valued Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holder, show your VIP Card at any of the vendor participants listed on your card to receive your discount. Card is included with your season ticket package. The card is valid only during the season it is issued. Your 2017-18 VIP Card expires August 31, 2018.
Please remember that the puck travels at high speeds and occasionally leaves the playing surface. Protective netting has been placed at both ends of the ice to increase safety but please give your full attention to the game at all times.
Online Account Access
A Kitchener Rangers season ticket holder has privileges!
- Guarantee your seats for every game
- Avoid game day line ups
- Exclusive skating party & autograph session with the Kitchener Rangers players
- VIP Membership Card – discounts from Rangers sponsors and Rangers Authentics
- Two $10.00 Authentics vouchers
- Customized season tickets
- Subscriber Fan Appreciation Night
- 1st opportunity to purchase playoff tickets
- Playoff pricing discounts
- Free home exhibition games after Labour Day if scheduled
Season Ticket Holder Information and Renewal Packages were made available for pick up in the Wright Auto Sales Lounge (Formerly Subscribers Lounge) on Friday, February 1 from 6 pm – the end of the second intermission. The package contained complete information on early bird renewal as well as your Playoff Package order form.
Season Ticket Holders were required to place a 10% deposit by the renewal deadline, with the remaining balance due July 12.
Any final payments due for Kitchener Rangers 2019-20 season tickets will be processed Friday, July 12 at 9am. If a credit card is left on file, the card was automatically charged the remaining balance. If a credit card is not left on file, subscribers needed to confirm payment on or before July 12. Those who do not pay any balance owing by July 12 are not guaranteed to have their tickets reserved for the upcoming season.
Note: Credit card charge will appear as KW Tickets.
To check if an amount is owing, subscribers can call the Centre in the Square Box Office, Monday to Friday from 10am – 5pm at (519) 578-1570.
Any Season Tickets purchased after July 12, 2019 require full payment at time of purchase. Season tickets not renewed were released for sale to our Move List and New Season Ticket Holders effective on: March 18, 2019.
2019-20 SEASON TICKET PRICING
*The Student/Senior type of ticket was discontinued during the 2010-11 season. Any season ticket holder who currently holds a student or senior ticket will continue to be grand-fathered until such time as the age group expires for the student or the ticket is cancelled in the case of a senior ticket.
ONLINE RENEWAL IS NOW CLOSED
2018-19 Season Ticket Holders who wish to still purchase 2019-20 season tickets please visit the Activa Box Office at The Aud or call Treena at 519-576-3700.
The Rangers offer a convenient Season Ticket playoff ticketing system that no longer requires the pre-payment of all potential playoff home dates. The Rangers Season Ticket Playoff Package allows subscribers to pick up all possible tickets for all rounds in one visit. However, fans are only required to pay for playoff tickets as each round is confirmed.
SUMMARY OF HOW IT WORKS
The Season Ticket Playoff Package includes tickets to all possible playoff home games at The Aud. The Season Ticket Playoff Package is the only way to guarantee your seats. Season Tickets not ordered through the Season Ticket Playoff Package by the deadline (March 8, 2019) will be released for public sale.
- COMPLETE THE SEASON TICKET PLAYOFF PACKAGE ORDER FORM BY THE DEADLINE to receive exclusive pricing and guarantee your seats
- CREDIT CARD PROCESSING: Your card will be processed only for the cost of the first-round potential home dates. Future rounds will only be processed once they are confirmed to be played.
- PICK UP ALL TICKETS AT ONCE: Playoff Tickets for all potential games from Round 1 through 4 will be printed and available for pick up as a complete package at the Aud Box Office starting on a specific date.
- REFUNDS: If any potential home games in Round 1 are not played, they will be automatically refunded back to your credit card if the Rangers do not participate in Round 2.
- MOVING FORWARD: If Round 2 is played, your tickets for games will be activated. Refunds from home games not played in Round 1 will be applied to the cost of Round 2 potential home games before additional amounts are processed on your credit card.
- FINAL ROUND: Once the Rangers’ playoffs are completed, any home games not played in that final round will be refunded to your credit card.
PLAYOFF PACKAGE PICK-UP
Season Ticket Holder playoff ticket packages were available for pick-up in the Wright Auto Sales Lounge on March 15th.
Packages are also available at the Activia Box Office at The Aud. Click here for hours.
Box Office Hours
Click here for box office hours.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your address information on your account.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your email information information on your account.
Skate With The Rangers
All Season ticket holders were invited to attend a Skate with the Rangers. Our 2018-19 date was November 25, 2018, from 1:30-3:30pm at The Aud.
Click here to visit our promotions calendar for the 2018-19 season.
The Kitchener Rangers are pleased to announce the City of Kitchener has procured Athletica Sport Systems to upgrade the board & glass system in the Dom Cardillo Arena.
The Ontario Hockey League has adopted a policy for facilities to upgrade to a National Hockey League approved board & glass system by the 2021 season. The City of Kitchener continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to player & spectator safety by completing this initiative by the beginning of the 2019-20 season.
The new system has cutting-edge technology, featuring:
– Soft Cap on top of the boards that absorb 96% more force than standard systems
– Acrylic shielding with one-of-a-kind impact-absorbing design
– Shielding and board systems flex upon impact easing strain on player’s bodies
– Curved acrylic on ends of benches
Smoke Free Ontario Act
The Smoke Free Ontario Act prohibits smoking, including tobacco and cannabis, whether it be recreational or medicinal, and vaping in any public area within 20 metres of the perimeter of a City-owned property line.
Effective June 1, 2019 a NO REENTRY POLICY will be implemented for all special events at The Aud. This will include Kitchener Rangers games beginning in the 2019-20 season. For more information on the Smoke Free Ontario Act, click here.
By-Laws are available to all Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holders. If you wish to receive a copy of the By-Laws please contact Heather Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 519-576-3700.