The Kitchener Rangers announced today they have traded the rights of forward, Jacob Tortora and their conditional fifth-round pick in the 2021 OHL Priority Selection to the Barrie Colts.
In exchange, the Rangers will receive:
- Conditional 2nd round pick (SBY) in the 2023 OHL Priority Selection
- Conditional 2nd round pick (BAR) in 2024
- Conditional 3rd round pick (OSH) in 2020
Also a part of the trade, Barrie has agreed to remove all conditions from the following picks, allowing Kitchener to maintain the selections moving forward
- 2nd round pick (KIT) in the 2021 OHL Priority Selection
- 2nd round pick (KIT) in 2022