The Kitchener Rangers, LETR, and Special Olympics Ontario Kitchener-Waterloo are teaming up to raise awareness about the importance of grass-root programming during an upcoming Rangers home game.
The Rangers’ game on Friday November 1st scheduled for 7:30pm at The Aud will feature:
- Donations upon entry with Olympians
- Donations during the game in the North Concourse
- Enter to win a Rangers jersey in the North Concourse
- Waterloo Regional Police Service will be selling canine stuffies and calendars in the North Concourse with proceeds going to Special Olympics Ontario
- Ceremonial puck-drop featuring Special Olympics Ontario and the Waterloo Regional Police Service
The awareness campaign is part of the ongoing commitment by the Ontario Hockey League, Kitchener Rangers, and LETR/Special Olympics Ontario to raise awareness and funds for Special Olympics Ontario.
From November 1st to November 30th, 2019, an online 50/50 is taking place with all funds directed to Special Olympics Ontario. The winning ticket will be drawn at the OHL office on Monday, December 2, 2019 at 11:00 AM. For more information visit specialolympics5050.com
“The Rangers are proud to continue its partnership with Special Olympics Ontario. It’s an organization that does an amazing job of going to great lengths to make sports accessible to all Ontarians,” said Michelle Benevides, Director of Marketing and Communications for the Kitchener Rangers.
Tickets for the game are still available.
PHONE: (519) 578-1570 or 1 (800) 265-8977
IN PERSON: Activa Box Office at The Aud or Centre in The Square Box Office
Read more about Special Olympics Ontario at specialolympicsontario.com
Join in Game Night by utilizing #HockeyNightSOO