Rangers fans will once again have a chance to share the gift of food with our community, although it may look a little different this year.
Help us continue the tradition of Don Cameron Potato Night through a virtual drive. We’re inviting you to play a vital role in the fight against hunger, because the need for food in our community has not gone away.
Help celebrate the 25th Annual Potato Night, in honour of Don. The late Don Cameron spearheaded the initiative of fans bringing potatoes – inspired by his native Prince Edward Island – to provide meals and support to families in need in Waterloo Region.
This year there are multiple ways to donate, please note that only monetary donations will be accepted:
- Use our secure online portal to donate to support this year’s February Potato Blitz! CLICK HERE
- Visit a Local Grocery Store. Shoppers will have an opportunity to donate at the checkout. Participating stores include:
- January 24 to 30, Zehrs locations in Kitchener-Waterloo;
- January 31 to Feb. 6, FreshCo locations in Kitchener-Waterloo;
- January 30, Feb. 6 and Feb. 13, Giant Tiger on Margaret Avenue.
Founded in 1939, House of Friendship serves Waterloo Region with a vision to build a community where all can belong and thrive. Annually, HOF provides support to more than 42,000 people who need access to food, shelter, addiction treatment and vital community resources. For more information, visit www.houseoffriendship.org.