If you are interested in the below programs please contact:
Zach Foss, Director of Ticketing
UP TO 25 TICKETS
100 PLUS TICKETS
Have everyone from your group or company come onto the ice after the game for a commemorative photo. Minimum 50 ticket purchase, one spot available for all 34 home games.
Tim Horton’s Intermission Mini Game Program
- 60 tickets are set aside per game for each team (120 total)
- Players receive complimentary tickets to the game. Coaches/family/friends required to purchase @ $25.00/adult and $21.00/child 12 and under.
- Teams are recognized on Centre Ice Video Board and will be seated together for the game
- As per Hockey Canada’s guidelines, all teams with players ages 4-7 are required to play half/cross-ice.
Civilian Screen-Printing Anthem Program
- 175 seats held for the performing choir
- Each season choir members from within the Waterloo Region District School Board and the Waterloo Region Catholic School Board are invited to perform the National Anthem at our Rangers’ home games.
- Choir member and Director(s) receive complimentary tickets and commemorative anthem t-shirts
- 70 maximum choir members permitted on the ice
- Family and friends are required to purchase their tickets @ $25.00/adult and $21.00/child 12 and under
- The entire group will be seated together for the game
Group of the Game
This program is aimed to highlight groups or teams in the community who have contributed (good deeds) or accomplished something special.
Includes a live shot on videoboard accompanied by an in-game announcement.
Minimum 30-ticket purchase, one spot available per game for all 34 home games.