WIN $1,000 Donation in Your Name to Movember with the Kitchener Rangers Grow a Mo With Melchiori Challenge
Rangers’ defenseman Julian Melchiori is growing a mustache in support of Movember. Grow a Mo with Melchiori and you could WIN a $1,000 donation made in your name to Movember.
During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces, in Canada and around the world. With their “Mo’s”, these men raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer.
How to grow a Melchiori Mo and WIN the $1,000 challenge:
- Don’t shave the area between your nose and upper lip. Let the hair grow and only shave around the area. As your mustache becomes thicker and noticeable you can start to trim.
- Before trimming decide on the look and feel you want your mustache to have. Will it be a chevron, connoisseur, handlebar, painter’s brush or a Fu Manchu stache? Melchiori believes that each man should own his stache and be proud of its style. He suggests you print the mustache collection below, cut them out and test them on your face.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD MELCHIORI’S MUSTACHE COLLECTION
- Send us a photo of you and your MO. You could win $1,000 donated in your name to MOVEMBER if Melchiori decides your stache is the best! Deadline for submission is 9:00am on November 24th. As photos are submitted they will be posted to our MO GALLERY. Melchiori will chose the winning MO on November 24th and the winner will receive:
- $1,000 donation made by the Rangers in the name of the winner to Movember
- Two suite tickets for the Rangers home game on Sunday, November 27th at 2:00pm
- Recognition on the Rangers Centre Ice Video Board during the game on the 27th
- Bragging rights!
CLICK HERE TO EMAIL YOUR MO PHOTO
Email your MO photo to Michelle Fortin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo must be a jpeg at a minimum size of 6 x 4 inches at 300dpi. Include your full name, age, hometown and phone number in the body of the email. If you are under the age of 18 years you must have parental consent. *By sending us your photo you agree to have it published or printed by the Kitchener Rangers.