Season Ticket Holder
We hope everyone in #RTown is safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you again at The Aud.
The following explains the COVID-19 Ticket Refund Policy as well as how refunds for the three canceled regular season home games and Playoff Packages have been processed.
COVID-19 Ticket Refund Policy
COVID-19 TICKET REFUND POLICY
This policy is for the 2020/21 season only due to the uncertainty that has been created with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The process to be followed by Season Ticket Holders:
1. Process payments as previously scheduled for July 10th, 2020.
2. Once all return to play guidelines and procedures have been established by Federal, Provincial, Municipal Governments, and the League are announced, we will allow Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to cancel and receive a full refund for all monies paid should the Season Ticket Holder be uncomfortable with the guidelines established. For clarity, a Season Ticket Holder may be uncomfortable with any established social distancing protocol and therefore choose to cancel.
3. Upon announcement of the return to play guidelines and protocols, a Season Ticket Holder will have seven (7) days to respond to their option within this policy.
4. If canceling your 2020/21 tickets, you will be invited back as a Season Ticket Holder but will not be guaranteed the same seats for the 2021/22 season – should you choose to renew.
Cancelled Regular Season Home Games Refund
Season Ticket Holders who have already paid in full for their 2020/21 Season Tickets
If paid by credit card, the refund has been applied to the original credit card on which the payment was made. If payment was made by debit/cash, the refund will be made by the City of Kitchener by cheque. The processing of these refunds has been completed.
Season Ticket Holders who have made a renewal deposit for their 2020/21 Season Tickets
A credit has been applied to your account and will be applied against the balance owing before any final payments are processed.
Season Ticket Holders who have not yet renewed their 2020/21 Season Tickets
If your 2019/20 season tickets were paid by credit card, the refund has been applied to the original credit card on which the payment was made. If your payment was made by debit/ cash the refund will be made by the City of Kitchener by cheque. The processing of these refunds has been completed.
Playoff Package Refund
Playoff packages paid by credit cards have now been fully refunded to the original credit card on which the purchase was made. Payments made by debit/ cash will be refunded by cheque by the City of Kitchener. The processing of these refunds has been completed.
Additional Individual Ticket Purchases
If additional individual tickets were purchased by credit card, the refund has been applied to the original credit card on which the payment was made. If your payment was made by debit/ cash the refund will be made by the City of Kitchener by cheque. The processing of these refunds has been completed.
Season Ticket Holder Pick-up
Pick-up information will be provided at a later date.
Note: valid ID for pick-up is required and must be of the person listed on the ticket account.
Warming House - Season Ticket Wait List
- Reserved spot in line for season tickets
- Priority access to purchase regular season individual game tickets before they go on sale to the public
- Discount at Rangers Authentics and at various other sponsor locations
- Receive the Rangers newsletters
- Invitation to a skating party and autograph session with the Rangers
HOW TO JOIN THE WARMING HOUSE
- Download your registration form mail or drop off to the Kitchener Rangers office at 1963 Eugene George Way, Kitchener, ON N2H 0B8 or fax to (519) 576-7571.
Telephone inquires may be directed to out front administration office at (519) 576-3700.
- Deposit $100 to join – up to four (4) seats
- Once deposit is received you will be placed on the Warming List
- When season ticket space becomes available, individuals on the Warming List are called in the date order of when the deposit was received
- Deposit is applied to season ticket cost at this time
- Cancel your spot at anytime – receive full refund
- If you decline an offer of season tickets but wish to remain on the Warming House, a $25 administration fee will be charged per account.
This service is no longer available.
Ticket Ownership, Policy and Fan Safety
SEASON TICKET OWNERSHIP
The subscriber of each season ticket is the person, company or organization indicated at the box office through the account number on the ticket(s). This is the person to whom all communications will be directed. To change an account’s name or address, please contact The Aud at (519) 741-2200 x5265. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets.
Ticket stubs must be retained throughout the game to allow ushers to verify the holder’s proper seat location. Ticket price includes applicable taxes and surcharges. Tickets are non-refundable. Game time and team subject to change without notice. Ticket is void when declared, by the season ticket holder, lost or stolen. The use of audio recorders, flash photography, video recording devices and laser pointers is prohibited. Professional photography requires written permission of management. Management reserves the right to renew and/or cancel season tickets. They may also refuse admission or expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct is deemed objectionable. The ticket holder grants permission to the CHL (and its teams, designees and agents) to utilize the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements whether individually or in a crowd, in any live or recorded audio, visual, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (or activities carried on in connection therewith) in any medium or context without further authorization or compensation. Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to any game or event and hereby agrees to assume same. Strobe lighting may be used during event. Holder consents to reasonable examinations of his/her person and effects to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, by-laws and facility regulations and rules. Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Complex Box Office (519) 578-1570 or 1 (800) 265-8977.
SEASON TICKET HOLDER VIP CARD
As a valued Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holder, show your VIP Card at any of the vendor participants listed on your card to receive your discount. Card is included with your season ticket package. The card is valid only during the season it is issued. Your 2019-20 VIP Card expires August 31, 2020.
Please remember that the puck travels at high speeds and occasionally leaves the playing surface. Protective netting has been placed at both ends of the ice to increase safety but please give your full attention to the game at all times.
Online Account Access
A Kitchener Rangers season ticket holder has privileges!
- Avoid game day line-ups
- Exclusive skating party & autograph session with the Kitchener Rangers players
- VIP Membership Card – discounts from Rangers sponsors and Rangers Authentics
- Two $10 Rangers Authentics vouchers
- Customized season tickets
- Subscriber Fan Appreciation Night
- First opportunity to purchase playoff tickets
- Playoff pricing discounts
- Free home exhibition games after Labour Day, if scheduled
Season Ticket Holder Information and Renewal Packages contain complete information on early bird renewal as well as your Playoff Package order form.
CLICK HERE for 2020/2021 season ticket holder pricing information.
The Rangers offer a convenient Season Ticket playoff ticketing system that no longer requires the pre-payment of all potential playoff home dates. The Rangers Season Ticket Playoff Package allows subscribers to pick up all possible tickets for all rounds in one visit. However, fans are only required to pay for playoff tickets as each round is confirmed.
SUMMARY OF HOW IT WORKS
The Season Ticket Playoff Package includes tickets to all possible playoff home games at The Aud. The Season Ticket Playoff Package is the only way to guarantee your seats. Season Tickets not ordered through the Season Ticket Playoff Package by March 6, 2020 will be released for public sale.
- COMPLETE THE SEASON TICKET PLAYOFF PACKAGE ORDER FORM BY FRIDAY MARCH 6, 2020 to receive exclusive pricing and guarantee your seats.
- CREDIT CARD PROCESSING: Your card will be processed only for the cost of the first-round potential home dates. Future rounds will only be processed once they are confirmed to be played.
- PICK UP ALL TICKETS AT ONCE: Playoff Tickets for all potential games from Round 1 through 4 will be printed and available for pick up as a complete package at the Aud Box Office beginning Friday March 13, 2020.
- REFUNDS: If any potential home games in Round 1 are not played, they will be automatically refunded back to your credit card if the Rangers do not participate in Round 2.
- MOVING FORWARD: If Round 2 is played, your tickets for games will be activated. Refunds from home games not played in Round 1 will be applied to the cost of Round 2 potential home games before additional amounts are processed on your credit card.
- FINAL ROUND: Once the Rangers’ playoffs are completed, any home games not played in that final round will be refunded to your credit card.
Box Office Hours
Click here for box office hours.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your address information on your account.
Submit the form below if you wish to update your email information information on your account.
Skate With The Rangers
Thank you to all the Season Ticket Holders who attended this year’s Skate with the Rangers! Details about the 2020-21 skate will be posted once confirmed.
Click here to visit our promotions calendar for the 2019-20 season.
The Kitchener Rangers are pleased to announce the City of Kitchener has procured Athletica Sport Systems to upgrade the board & glass system in the Dom Cardillo Arena.
The Ontario Hockey League has adopted a policy for facilities to upgrade to a National Hockey League approved board & glass system by the 2021 season. The City of Kitchener continues to demonstrate its ongoing commitment to player & spectator safety by completing this initiative by the beginning of the 2019-20 season.
The new system has cutting-edge technology, featuring:
– Soft Cap on top of the boards that absorb 96% more force than standard systems
– Acrylic shielding with one-of-a-kind impact-absorbing design
– Shielding and board systems flex upon impact easing strain on player’s bodies
– Curved acrylic on ends of benches
Smoke Free Ontario Act
The Smoke Free Ontario Act prohibits smoking, including tobacco and cannabis, whether it be recreational or medicinal, and vaping in any public area within 20 metres of the perimeter of a City-owned property line.
Effective June 1, 2019 a NO RE-ENTRY POLICY will be implemented for all special events at The Aud. This will include Kitchener Rangers games beginning in the 2019-20 season. For more information on the Smoke Free Ontario Act, click here.
By-Laws are available to all Kitchener Rangers Season Ticket Holders. If you wish to receive a copy of the By-Laws please contact Heather Albrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at (519) 576-3700.
Please contact Heather Albrecht at email@example.com with any questions.
Annual General Meeting
Details regarding the 2020 Annual General Meeting will be posted once available.