Season Ticket Renewal
A Kitchener Rangers season ticket holder has privileges!
- Avoid game day line-ups
- Exclusive skating party & autograph session with the Kitchener Rangers players
- VIP Membership Card – discounts from Rangers sponsors and Rangers Authentics
- Two $10 Rangers Authentics vouchers
- Customized season tickets
- Subscriber Fan Appreciation Night
- First opportunity to purchase playoff tickets
- Playoff pricing discounts
- Free home exhibition games after Labour Day, if scheduled
Season Ticket Holder Information and Renewal Packages contain complete information on early bird renewal as well as your Playoff Package order form.
Season Ticket Holders are required to place a 10% deposit by the renewal deadline, with the remaining balance due July 10, 2020.
Season tickets not renewed will be released for sale to our Move List and New Season Ticket Holders effective March 16, 2020.
2020-21 SEASON TICKET PRICING
Season Tickets not renewed will be released for sale to our Move List and New Season Ticket Holders effective on March 16, 2020.
Any Season Tickets purchased after July 10, 2020 require full payment at time of purchase.
If you renew online or by phone, please note that your credit card charge will appear as KW Tickets.
Once your renewal is completed, please note that any final payments due for Kitchener Rangers 2020-21 season tickets will be processed Friday July 10, 2020 at 9am.
If a credit card is left on file, the card will be automatically charged the remaining balance. If a credit card is not left on file, subscribers needed to confirm payment on or before July 10, 2020.
Those who do not pay any balance owing by July 10, 2020 are not guaranteed to have their tickets reserved for the upcoming season.
To check if an amount is owing, subscribers can call the Centre in the Square Box Office, Monday to Friday from 10am – 6pm at (519) 578-1570.